|Date Posted:||Jun 12, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jun 18, 2019|
|Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources,Education/ Training|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 - 10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Youth Peace Movement:
YPM is a Civil Society Organization working closely with academic institutions and private sector to enhance and sustain economic growth among young men and women of Afghanistan. YPM is currently working with more than 60 Institutions of Higher Education across 20 provinces of Afghanistan. We strive to bridge the gap between job markets and education provided by the existing academic and learning facilities.
JRT Trainer is YPM's representative and technical focal point for conducting Job Readiness Training. JRT trainer assists job seeker women in writing a cover letter and CV, raises their knowledge of workplace ethics, interview skills, job search strategies, and workplace communication. She prepares eligible women to enter workforce.
Provinces to travel:
- Robust knowledge of emailing, cover letter, and CVs/Resume writing. (Will have to demonstrate skills)
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in one the subjects (English Literature, Teaching/Education, Business, Economics)
- At least 5 years of traceable teaching experience.
- Must have expertise in surfing the internet
- Preferably previous experience in HR
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and communication
- Must have good knowledge of office equipment usage including Tablets, Laptops, Scanners and Printers.
- Should have an outgoing personality and skills to engage with trainees.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Ms. Word, Ms. Excel and PowerPoint.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will lead JRT classes in their relevant province.
- The incumbent will be responsible for providing logistical arrangements for the training she leads.
- The incumbent will be responsible for documenting, reporting and coordinating training activities with respective Regional Coordinator.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Laghman, Baghlan, Bamyan, Badakhshan, Takhar, Faryab
- Bachelors Degree
- Robust Knowledge of Email Usage
- Excellent skills in writing and preparing office documents using Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Ms. Word, Ms. Excel)
- Intermediate ability in reading, understanding, and writing in English and Dari/Pashto