|Date Posted:||Apr 23, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 23, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO):
Professionals shall have, as listed below, adequate academic qualification, experience, skill and linguistic ability to formulate the curriculum, prepare hand-outs, deliver lectures, guide during the practical sessions, lead discussions and explain at out-door sites. ABCO Training Administrator shall be present throughout the contract period to coordinate the training activities.
Requires travel to provinces:
1. Excellent command of English and Dari
2. User of Microsoft Office package
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for management of all logistical requirements of the capacity building, filing time sheet of trainees and trainers.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Balkh
1. Minimum of bachelor's degree in fields like commerce, business administration, hospitality management, IT, etc.
2. 4 years of work experience after Bachelor's degree
3. 2 years of work experience in logistics management of a national level private sector enterprise, public institution or INGO