|Date Posted:||Apr 23, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 23, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO):
Professionals shall have, as listed below, adequate academic qualification, experience, skill and linguistic ability to formulate the curriculum, prepare hand-outs, deliver lectures, guide during the practical sessions, lead discussions and explain at out-door sites. ABCO Training Administrator shall be present throughout the contract period to coordinate the training activities.
1. Excellent command of English and Dari
2. User of Microsoft Office package
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for management of all logistical requirements of the capacity building, filing time sheet of trainees and trainers.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Balkh
1. Minimum of bachelor's degree in fields like commerce, business administration, hospitality management, IT, etc.
2. 4 years of work experience after Bachelor's degree
3. 2 years of work experience in logistics management of a national level private sector enterprise, public institution or INGO