|Date Posted:||Mar 1, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Mar 14, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA) began as an agency that provided licenses to companies wishing to invest in Afghanistan. AISA has now evolved into a pro-active institution on promoting and attracting investment to Afghanistan. AISA, having its main office in Kabul and regional offices in Herat, Kandahar, Mazar-i-sharif, Nangharhar, Khost, Kunduz, Paktia, Faryab and Helmand province, delivers a wide range of services to investors all over the country.
Responsible for conducting and facilitating training program for AISA Staff, including the assessment, plan, implementation, facilitation, tracking and day-to-day operations. Works with all management and supervisory staff to address changes in the work environment and develop a learning culture within the organization. Evaluate the effectiveness of training.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Promote and advance a learning culture within the organization
2. Conduct and facilitate employee orientation program for newly appointed staff on regular basis.
3. Established a well defined training policies, procedures rules and regulations
4. Work with departmental managers to design the employeesâ€™ training plan
5. Develop a comprehensive training plan and maintain the training calendar (if applicable)
6. Ensure technical resources, training materials and supplies are available to trainees.
7. Track training progress and follows up with trainees to keep them on track, ensure completion of the program in a timely productive manner
8. Organizing training sessions and workshops for all staff
9. Liaising with external training providers.
10. Ad-hoc duties for the HR team where necessary.
11. Conduct internal training and workshops.
12. Facilitating study tours to all staff.
13. Review staff performance appraisal and provide related training accordingly.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or any related field with a minimum of three years of experience in the relevant field
Knowledge, skills and abilities
Excellent training/presentation skills.
Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
Ability to work independently
Excellent oral and written communications skills
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Excellent problem solving and stress management skills
Excellent public speaking and large group facilitation skills
Basic computer literacy, specifically in Microsoft Office