|Date Posted:||Oct 23, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Nov 9, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghan Land Consulting Organization (ALCO):
The Afghan Land Consulting Organization (ALCO) is aØ¯ Afghan leading organization established under the 2005 NGO Law with the purpose of helping Afghan citizens â€“ notably the poor and the womenâ€“ to acquire and protect their land rights. ALCOâ€™s intended vision is â€œsecure and equitable access to land for all Afghan citizensâ€ ALCO has been recently awarded a contract for providing Real Estate Services across the country and conducting land title search with parcel identification. Thus, ALCO is looking for a competitor and motivated candidate to work as Project Manage to be based in Kabul. For more information about ALCO please visit www.afghan-land.org
The Training Officer is responsible for the administration and direction of the ALCOâ€™s Training Programs by preparing and coordinating creative and effective trainings on a diverse range of subjects. He/she will work under the supervision of the Program Director.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Perform duties as a liaison between the HR Department and various business units, departments and branches to ensure quality training programs are developed, customized, approved, maintained, revised and properly documented as required.
2. Schedule, conduct and facilitate particular learning programs, classes, seminars, sessions and workshops.
3. Search for professional and reliable training suppliers, and recommend referenced for contracting for the training needs of the organization.
4. In coordination with seniors discuss and negotiate details such as dates, costs, formats and contents with the training delivering parties for technical training programs.
5. Manage training materials stipulated by regulations.
6. Compile and share career, employment and training resources such as information pamphlets, college calendars, and names of agencies, organizations, government and websites.
7. Back up and check the training materials of the organization and make sure the training records are managed and updated.
8. Provide the promoted and rotated staff with proper learning and training material in order to get them fit in their new positions.
9. Take Photos, handle the distribution and oversee the training materials as regulation of procedures to control documents.
10. Initiate in conducting training needs assessment and assists in employee skill evaluations.
11. Act as a resource person in education related working or advisory groups and participating in training oriented meetings and workshops.
12. Support and implement the system of performance appraisal.
13. Posting upcoming trainings, career and employment opportunities both internally and externally.
14. In consultations with Program Director and HR Department create training programs based on training needs and get it approved by approving authorities and departments.
15. Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs after conducted trainings for future reference.
16. Perform a variety of routine daily tasks; review reports, prepare correspondence; participate in special department projects.
17. Any other tasks relevant to training and fulfilling training programs needs.
1. Minimum requirements include a bachelor's degree; preferably in business or business-related fields such as administration and management.
2. 3+ years relevant professional working experience at the national or international level.
3. Excellent spoken and written communication skills
4. Planning and time management skills
5. Presentation skills
6. Ability to encourage and motivate people
7. Negotiating and influencing skills
8. Ability to write clear reports and keep accurate records
9. IT skills.