|Date Posted:||May 16, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan Cancer Foundation:
Afghanistan Cancer Foundation (ACF) is a non-profit organization active in the social welfare activities such as public awareness campaigns about cancer, palliative care of cancer patients, research and survey about the cancer patients in Afghanistan.
The role of the Training officer is to:
· Oversee the trainings throughout the program.
· Participate in public awareness campaigns and enhance understanding of the public in regards to Cancer disease in Afghanistan.
Requires travel to provinces:
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Active listening skills
· Empathy, respect, tact, and a non-judgmental, persuasive, reassuring approach
· Positivity and a supportive and motivating approach
· Knowledge of own limitations, when to ask for support, and when to refer a client to other specialist services or professionals
· Good time-management and planning skills
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Delivering and overseeing the trainings in various government & non-government offices and schools.
· Helping people identify how their behaviors may affect their health.
· Supporting individuals and groups to create a health plan to help make changes to improve their health.
· Compiling and presenting information.
· Implementing, advising on and monitoring training strategies.
· Supervising and monitoring progress made via training programs or schemes.
· Designing and assessing training programs.
· Involve in all issues related to research and palliative care.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
MD, or any relevant degree of medical.