|Date Posted:||Jul 24, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jul 30, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Translate legal documents to English, Dari and Pashto.
2. Prepares a wide variety of routine correspondence including: letters, reports, memos, statistical charts and other materials related to assigned responsibilities.
3. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Must have master Degree in English.
2. Proven record in running successful English as Second Language courses;
2. Trained in teaching English as a foreign language;
3. At least one year of experience in teaching English language;
4. Experience in teaching all level courses; beginner to advanced;
5. Ability to create and adapt materials to the needs of specific classes;
6. Strong communication and negotiation skills; written and oral,
7. Ability to improvise in situations where the expected materials may not be available;