|Date Posted:||Apr 3, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Apr 14, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide written and verbal translation support for all members of the CARD-F team.
2. Translate from Pashto and Dari text and speech into English and from English into Pashto and Dari text and speech.
3. Provide full copy re-writing of reports, papers and other documents between the three languages using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
4. Uphold, protect and promote CARD-Fâ€™s core values, operating standards, protocols and HR policies and procedures so that customers, suppliers, partners and employees respect and enjoy working with the facility.
5. Undertake any additional tasks and responsibilities that may be assigned by the National Executive Director or one of his nominees
â€¢ Bachelor degree and at least 4 years of experience in a similar capacity
â€¢ Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dari/Pashto and English
â€¢ IT Literate and good working experience of MS Office.
â€¢ Excellent interpersonal skill, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen respect for colleagues
â€¢ Must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team, must also be able to create a supportive working relationship among all office member
â€¢ Should be able to work independently and under pressure.