|Date Posted:||Apr 21, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Apr 29, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
This role is for that of a highly autonomous and experienced professional with advanced linguistic skills in both Dari/Pashto and English languages. Under minimal direction, plans his/her translation workload to complete projects with very tight deadlines.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Translation of government correspondence from Dari/Pashto to English or vice versa.
2. Translation of companyâ€™s official documents from Dari/Pashto to English or vice versa.
3. Drafting of official correspondences.
4. Executing grammatical review on documents.
5. Other job related duties as required by the management.
1. University graduated with 1-2 years translation experience.
2. Proficiency in English, Dari and Pashto languages.
3. Excellent drafting and grammatical skills.
4. Proficiency in the use of a range of computer packages, including knowledge of translation-oriented applications and software.
5. Fast typing skill.
6. Able to work autonomously.
7. Attention to detail combined with the ability to work quickly to meet deadlines.