|Date Posted:||Jul 25, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 10, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan United Bank:
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 27 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking.
For more information kindly visit: www.afghanunitedbank.com
This role is for that of a highly autonomous and experienced professional with advanced linguistic skills in both Dari/Pashto and English languages. Under minimal direction, plans his/her translation workload to complete projects with very tight deadlines.
Requires travel to provinces:
1. University graduated in literature or linguistic.
2. At least 3 years translation experience.
3. Proficiency in English, Dari and Pashto languages.
4. Excellent drafting and grammatical skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Translation of government correspondence from Dari/Pashto to English or vice versa.
2. Translation of company’s official documents from Dari/Pashto to English or vice versa.
3. Drafting of official correspondences.
4. Executing grammatical review on documents.
Other job related duties as required by the management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1. Proficiency in the use of a range of computer packages, including knowledge of translation-oriented applications and software.
2. Fast typing skill.
3. Able to work autonomously.
4. Attention to detail combined with the ability to work quickly to meet deadlines.