|Date Posted:||Jul 16, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 30, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Finance:
The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Fiscal Performance Improvement Project (FPIP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds for hiring of an Individual Consultant for the position of Senior Procurement and Contract Management Specialist.
The FPIP/FSP is organized around four complementary investment components supporting Government-executed technical assistance, capacity building, and IT infrastructure. The FSP is designed with greater flexibility in allocating investment resources where they are needed. Funds unspent in one department could be shifted to another (within and across components) through changes in the activity and procurement plans, which would be updated regularly. This in-built flexibility is significantly greater than in previous PFM projects.
The Transport Management Specialist will be directly reporting to the Service Director. He/ She will be closely working with the Transport Manager, technic team and other related colleagues to perform the below tasks at their best.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The following are the duties performed by employees in this position. However, employees may perform other related duties at an equivalent level.
The Transport Management specialist is responsible to report to Service Director.
- Taking into account of a comprehensive transportation database for HQ and provinces.
- Arrange a comprehensive and responsive database for all HQ and provinces vehicles data, repairing, maintenance, oil consumptions and vehicles supplies.
- Responsible for the efficient management of MoF vehicle fleet including maintenance and repair services.
- Ensure the aforementioned services also for all Provincial /Regional offices;
- Insert all the vehicles’ repairing, maintenance and vehicles supplies into database.
- Record all monthly oil consumption and oil exchange into database as per GPS circulation.
- Ensure regular services and maintenance of all MoF vehicles in the contracted workshop;
- Make sure transport workshop policies made by Services Directorate are implemented.
- Analyze and monitor all contracts of vehicles maintenance.
- Arrange First-Aids trainings for the drivers and ensure First-Aid Kits are always available in the cars;
- Closely monitor the vehicle log books if required.
- Provide support on procurement issues related automobiles and other transportation supplies.
- Prepare cost estimates for repairing, oil, and other transportation supplies budget and planning purposes.
- Other tasks maybe assigned to him as required.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Transportation, Engineering-technician, or other equivalent field is required, higher degree will be an asset.
· 5 years’ work experience in related field.
· Excellent computer skills in MS Office (especially Excel, Word and Outlook)
· Excellent written and spoken English
· Must be able to work under pressure, pay attention to details, show self-initiative.
· Excellent communication skills and good team player.
· Any/all education documents without attestation of the ministry of higher education will not be considered.