|Date Posted:||Sep 7, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Sep 11, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
The incumbent will perform a variety of functions relating to project support. The major duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Process in country travel request and obtain ticket as appropriate for travel by various airlines to travel in country. Provide all the required information to the travelers with regards to flight schedule, timing and other requirements.
2. Process travel requests and obtain tickets for travel in UNHAS and other approved airlines for all flight booking in and out of Afghanistan.
3. Process all travel requests for travel, and coordination with passengers for the required information and delivery of tickets/ notification in a timely fashion. Serve as booking agent for all travel by LBG- B and V staff.
4. Arrange Dubai visas and hotel reservations for passengers traveling in and out of the country.
5. Draft letter to Afghanistan Embassy in Dubai for Afghanistan visa arrangements.
6. Arrange transport for all staff from and to the airport from the office or home location. Send letters to obtain approval for Afghanistan Visas for expatriate staff.
7. Receive senior level visitors at Kabul International airport and provide expeditor service.
8. Coordinate with Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Social Work for obtaining visa, visa extension and work permits.
9. Maintain records of expatriate passport, visa, and work permit, etc.
10. In the absence of other travel coordinator, perform his duties and responsibilities in order to ensure continuity of operation.
11. Perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
â€¢ Four years of progressively responsible relevant work experience in administration work, including knowledge of travel procedure.
â€¢ Good contacts with government officials especially in Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Social Justice, and Kabul Airport required.
â€¢ Experience in working with large NGO would be an advantage and would be working closely with senior management.
â€¢ Secondary education with specialized certificate in business/public administration in related discipline. University degree preferred.
Languages and Skills:
â€¢ Proficiency in written and spoken English language. Advance computer skills in Microsoft office required. Should be tactful in dealing with employees and be able to work under pressure.
Abilities and Skills:
â€¢ Ability to work in a team, ability to work under pressure to meet the deadlines and good interpersonal skills are required.
â€¢ Demonstrate commitment to LBG/B and Vs mission, vision and values.
â€¢ Display cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.