|Date Posted:||Jul 15, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 27, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Mohib Construction:
Construction Company Part of Mohib Holdings
The position holder is responsible in carrying day-to-day activities in accordance to the accounting standards and internal policies and procedures and will be contributing with a vast variety of work including but not limited to cash and treasury management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Understand, manage, supervise, and report all aspects of cash flow.
● Supervises treasury and cash management operations and helps develop strategies to maximize efficiencies, safeguard assets, and minimize costs.
● Forecasts daily cash requirements and determines daily cash balances available for investment.
● Monitors manage and report the company’s daily cash position (Cash in hand).
● Ensures timely and accurate business/financial reports and plans; presents them to his line manager to increase financial transparency in management reporting and business line performance.
● Oversees daily management of cash and debt.
● Oversees all cash management functions.
● Resolves foreign exchange (FX) currency issues in terms of exchange, delivery, and payments.
● Creates models involving cash flow, balance sheet, and income statement projections for small businesses and operations as per instruction of line manager.
● Ability to deal with multiple suppliers and contractors regarding their payments.
● In addition to making your supplier list more manageable, an updated list of active suppliers provides a more accurate view of available resources and helps to identify and close common gaps in supplier requirements.
● Identify your requirements, and clearly communicate these requirements to suppliers
Cooperating with market surveillance authorities
● Participates in the development of the corporation's plans and programs.
● Create and report treasury reports and documentation on a daily basis.
● And any other task may raise from time to time instruction by line manager or sponsors.
● University degree in financial management and/or in any related field, ACCA members will be given preference
● 3 to 5 years of relevant experiences in financial management, preference will be given to private sector experiences, especially in the large companies and/or firms
● Time management, communication, record-keeping and multitasking skills
● Effective writing both in English and local languages and computer literacy