|Date Posted:||Apr 12, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 24, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Truck Driver FSN-04
Duties & Responsibilities:
Operates a variety of large trucks for the Facilities Maintenance section
Applicants must address required qualifications criteria listed below with specific information supporting each item. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
1. EDUCATION: Completion of High school. Truck driving training and driver license is required.
2. EXPERIENCE: 5 years’ experience driving trucks with a minimum ten ton payload, for a transport or trucking company is required.
3. LANGUAGE: Dari -3, English - 2 written and spoken.
4. SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Must be able to drive large and heavy trucks and machinery like forklifts, JLGs and front loaders under SHEM and OSHA guidelines.
5. JOB KNOWLEDGE: Must be familiar with local traffic laws and area traffic patterns. Knowledge of truck maintenance programs and reporting of fails procedures.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Must be able to drive large and heavy trucks and machinery like forklifts, JLGs and front loaders under SHEM and OSHA guidelines.