|Date Posted:||Jul 5, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Aug 15, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Graphic Designer|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Many great things get started, discovered, and invented, with one simple question, What If!? Click.af was also born after asking the same simple question. It was 2014, After strolling through dozens of footwear stores, Masi was frustrated and still unable to find the same shoe design as the one he found on the internet.
The next day in his office cubicle, Masi was thinking about the frustration he had been through, thinking about people who face the same issues while looking for their needed products in the market. After wandering in his thoughts for a while, a question popped up in his head!
What If there was a platform that would be able to deliver anything to anyone, starting from shoes to ___.
Click.af was launched in 2016, as an eCommerce platform where people could find, select, and order different types of footwear and get it delivered to their doorstep.
Let There be ...
The simple question kickstarted Click.af, and during the process was given an identity or a reason as to why it’s here.
Be a platform where people can get anything delivered with the most unique and individual experience ever, while also opening new boundaries for individuals or businesses to grow and succeed.
The fuel to keep us moving forward is our vision, which is to make lives easier and better with our Service and Technology.
Now and NeXT
Registering new Sellers from different Categories, Expanding our Team, Adapting to new Tools and Technologies.
Now: Entrepreneur Sellers
Helping Entrepreneurs Sellers start their eCommerce Businesses with a more cost-effective and innovative approach.
Now: Afghan Made Products
Empowering Afghan Artisans with the Tools and the Technology to start marketing and selling their products on a Local and Global Level.
NeXT: Getting Anything Delivered
Our Goal for Click.af is to make it a platform through which people can get anything delivered, and that goal is not compiled only to merchandise or groceries, it can be for delivering food, couriers, and even a person being able to deliver themselves from one place to another through our transportation services.
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team! As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success. The UI/UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate Click.af product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with developers and other team members.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
- Degree is not required.
- Prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects.
- Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies.
- Strong attention to detail with an eye for typography, imagery, space, and color.
- Strong grasp on design and user experience principles, and able to speak fluently on these principles when providing design rationale.
- Highly proficient with common design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Critical thinker.
- Problem solver and customer-centered.