|Date Posted:||May 14, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 26, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||5|
|Functional Area:||Monitoring and Evaluation|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
Afghanaid is a British-registered international NGO, which has worked in Afghanistan for over 30 years. We assist community-driven processes that address the rights and fundamental needs of people in some of the most remote areas of Afghanistan, providing basic services, supporting development of rural livelihoods and responding to humanitarian emergencies. We are headquartered in Kabul, and operate 20 provincial and district offices across Badakhshan (north-eastern region), Samangan (northern region) and Ghor (western region), as well as a Marketing and Fundraising office in London. We employ around 160 personnel, 97% of whom are Afghans.
The purpose of these ToR is to recruit consultant data collectors/enumerators to conduct interviews and focus group discussions for the annual evaluation of mentioned project in two provinces of Afghanistan: Ghor and Samangan.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out interviews, both individually and with focus groups using questionnaires developed by Afghanaid
- Properly record and share the results and data coming out of these interviews.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Samangan, Ghor
- Ability to complete specified deliverables within agreed timeframe.
- Superb communication skills along with the ability to provide clear and high quality oral and written reports.
- Familiarity with relevant data collection technology and techniques.
- Ability to interpret and analyse the collected data.
- Superb negotiation and interpersonal skills and the knowledge of interviewing techniques
Individual consultant that meet the above requirements should submit their application, which should include the following:
· Cover letter and CV (including complete contact details, previous relevant experience, and minimum two references)
The deadline for application is COB on 26th May 2019.