|Date Posted:||May 14, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 26, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
Afghanaid is a British-registered international NGO, which has worked in Afghanistan for over 30 years. We assist community-driven processes that address the rights and fundamental needs of people in some of the most remote areas of Afghanistan, providing basic services, supporting development of rural livelihoods and responding to humanitarian emergencies. We are headquartered in Kabul, and operate 20 provincial and district offices across Badakhshan (north-eastern region), Samangan (northern region) and Ghor (western region), as well as a Marketing and Fundraising office in London. We employ around 160 personnel, 97% of whom are Afghans.
The purpose of these ToR is to recruit data entry clerks to interpret and enter the collected data of the annual evaluation of the mentioned project in two provinces of Afghanistan: Ghor and Samangan.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interpretation of data collected as part of project year 1 survey
- Enter data into database accurately and correctly
- Data cleaning
Job Location:Afghanistan, Ghor, Samangan
- Ability to complete specified deliverables within agreed timeframe.
- Superb communication skills along with the ability to provide clear and high quality oral and written reports.
- Familiarity with the relevant data collection technology and techniques.
- Ability to interpret and analyse collected data.
- Computer knowledge of data entry and cleaning
Individual consultant that meet the above requirements should submit their application, which should include the following:
· Cover letter and CV (including complete contact details, previous relevant experience, and minimum two references)
The deadline for application is COB on 26th May 2019.