|Date Posted:||May 6, 2010|
|Closing Date:||May 19, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
VAS O and M Engineer
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for VAS platforms system configurations
2. Responsible for tariff and package configuration for prepaid and postpaid subscribers.
3. Responsible for testing and accepting new project and promotions.
4. Responsible for O and M activities â€“ level 1 support.
5. Responsible for daily check-up and system monitoring.
6. Responsible for KPI reports.
7. Following tickets with vendors.
8. Reporting to VAS operation manager
BCS, BIT or BSc in relevant field
2-3 of years of relevant experience
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
â€¢ Excellent computer skills
â€¢ Experience in telecom field (Advantage)
â€¢ Experience in database like Oracle, sql, Sybase (Advantage)
â€¢ Experience in TCP/IP network
â€¢ Experience in VAS â€“ voice mail , Ring tone , USSD , OTA , SMSC , MMSC , WAP-GW , intelligent network. (Advantage)
â€¢ Experience in Unix, linux, Solaris and AIX. (Advantage)
â€¢ Experience in shell, Perl scripting. (Advantage)
â€¢ Fluent in English writing and speaking, other language like Dari and Pashto is an advantage.