|Date Posted:||May 8, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jun 8, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
As a part of the VAS, the overall responsibility is laying under the fulfillment the requirements of smooth operation of PS / VAS nodes. Testing and integration of new NE with the existing network is also part of his responsibility.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Knowledge and experience of Packet core and VAS Services SMSC, CRBT and IVR.
· Knowledge of SS7 and SIGTRAN protocol
· Knowledge of GSM protocols
· Knowledge of Linux OS, Oracle and SQL database.
· Good Troubleshooting and communication skills.
· Eager and able to work under pressure and long hours.
· At least 2-3 years of experience in telecom industry with Huawei PS / VAS Network elements is preferable and a plus point.
· Able to maintain and troubleshoot Packet Core, SMSC and other VAS network elements such as SMSC, CRTB and IVR nodes.
· Able to take care of all VAS related servers including their connectivity with all the other nodes.
· Able to understand UAT procedure for VAS services.
· Able to generate all types VAS related KPI reports.
· Able to report and understand system issues and outages to the concerned teams.
· Able to understand roaming call flow and troubleshooting
· Able to understand fundamental of GSM and call flow
Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication or Computer Science
At least 2 to 3 years of experience in Huawei PS Core (SMSC, CRBT, IVRs....) and VAS