|Date Posted:||May 8, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jun 8, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
The Afghan Wireless Company is the first and the biggest GSM provider in Afghanistan.
As a part of the VAS, the overall responsibility is laying under the fulfillment the requirements of smooth operation of PS / VAS nodes. Testing and integration of new NE with the existing network is also part of his responsibility.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Knowledge and experience of Packet core and VAS Services SMSC, CRBT and IVR.
· Knowledge of SS7 and SIGTRAN protocol
· Knowledge of GSM protocols
· Knowledge of Linux OS, Oracle and SQL database.
· Good Troubleshooting and communication skills.
· Eager and able to work under pressure and long hours.
· At least 2-3 years of experience in telecom industry with Huawei PS / VAS Network elements is preferable and a plus point.
· Able to maintain and troubleshoot Packet Core, SMSC and other VAS network elements such as SMSC, CRTB and IVR nodes.
· Able to take care of all VAS related servers including their connectivity with all the other nodes.
· Able to understand UAT procedure for VAS services.
· Able to generate all types VAS related KPI reports.
· Able to report and understand system issues and outages to the concerned teams.
· Able to understand roaming call flow and troubleshooting
· Able to understand fundamental of GSM and call flow
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication or Computer Science
At least 2 to 3 years of experience in Huawei PS Core (SMSC, CRBT, IVRs....) and VAS
The interested candidates should submit their resumes by email to:
Kindly mention the position title in the subject line of your e-mail:
(VAS Engineer - Telecom Re - announced ) Otherwise your application will not be acceptable. To be mentioned your resume should not exceed than One MB.
AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to job or on the status of individual applications due to high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.