|Date Posted:||Jul 3, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 13, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Telecome Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
As a part of the VAS, the overall responsibility is laying under the fulfilment the requirements VAS Services such content for online gaming / offline gaming and other related research on content delivery. Testing and launching of diff popular online games for 3G and LTE users.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Knowledge of Packet core (2G, 3G and LTE) along with data packages offer
· Knowledge of IP / CCNA
· Knowledge of GSM protocols
· Knowledge of Linux
· Good Troubleshooting and communication skills.
· Eager and able to work under pressure and long hours.
· Experience on online and offline gaming
· Knowledge and experience popular online gaming
· Research on online gaming and contents
· Testing different online game and filtering the requirement in terms of data throughput and understand the concept flow.
· Able to understand the UAT cases for online Gaming
· Able to understand the service flow for data offers
· Able to generate system report
· Able to report and understand system issues and outages to the concerned teams.
· Able to understand VAS services especially contents (Online Gaming, Offline gaming, Video streaming, FB and other social
· Able to understand the web portal concept for gaming advertisement.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication or Computer Science
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in technical fields
- Deal with high demands, workload and emergencies.
- Willing to do the work under pressure and prolonged time