|Date Posted:||Oct 9, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 9, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Darman Pharma Co:
Darman Pharma Ltd. was established in 2016 as a private trading company and operates under the regulatory bodies of the Afghan Ministries of Public Health, Commerce and Industries ensuring that all regulations
And guidelines are adhered to at all times. In addition to the above the company now operates and is registered under the ASIA licensing Scheme. We pride ourselves in providing a high quality pharmaceuticals
And Health and Cosmetic products to our customers at all times. In order to keep up with this goal, this company has decided to step alongside a Company which has got 18 years of good experience in Pharmaceutical Business in Afghanistan and continue its operations.
To provide support in the development, planning and implementation of all aspects of marketing to reach and get more customers for the agencies Products, raise/generate revenue, and build stronger relationships with the Agencies audiences.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assist in creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external
· Develop and organize a calendar of marketing activities and events,
· Undertake market surveys and establish the best way to reach target groups for each product,
· Prepare, edit and proofread marketing materials for use in different channels.
· Assist in analysing the impact of marketing campaigns and prepare measurement reports.
· Assist in developing and implementing effective marketing aspects and Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the Agencys’messages to existing customers.
· Be creative, organized and effectively deal with people.
· Possess strong verbal communication skills, understand and prepare daily/weekly bases work plan.
· Have marketing knowledge or business development.
· Have practical experience in day to day in market situation.
· Have the ability to learn and do other duties assigned by the line manager
· Be creative, competent and honest for the company’s secrets.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Balkh
· Bachelor degree in Pharmacy / Health sciences.
· At least 3 years experience in marketing mobilization.
· Experience in corporate communication or public relations are highly valued.
· Knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
· Ability to make intelligent discussions under pressure and time constraint.
· Knowledge of computer (office package).
· Flexible, punctual and hard working.