|Date Posted:||Apr 30, 2020|
|Closing Date:||May 31, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 - 8 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanpharma Company:
Afghanpharma Company registered at No.3226 as a limited company started its activities under the regulations of Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Health of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in 1996.
To provide support in the development, planning and implementation of all aspects of marketing to reach and get more customers for the agencies Products, raise/generate revenue, and build stronger relationships with the Agencies audiences.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assist in creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external
· Develop and organize a calendar of marketing activities and events,
· Undertake market surveys and establish the best way to reach target groups for each product,
· Prepare, edit and proofread marketing materials for use in different channels.
· Assist in analyzing the impact of marketing campaigns and prepare measurement reports.
· Assist in developing and implementing effective marketing aspects and Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the Agencys’messages to existing customers.
· Be creative, organized and effectively deal with people.
· Possess strong verbal communication skills, understand and prepare daily/weekly bases work plan.
· Have marketing knowledge or business development.
· Have practical experience in day to day in market situation.
· Have the ability to learn and do other duties assigned by the line manager
· Be creative, competent and honest for the company’s secrets.
· Bachelor degree in Pharmacy / Health sciences.
· At least 4 years experience in marketing mobilization.
· Experience in corporate communication or public relations are highly valued.
· Knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
· Ability to make intelligent discussions under pressure and time constraint.
· Knowledge of computer (office package).
· Flexible, punctual and hard working.