|Date Posted:||Sep 5, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Sep 13, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
The Warehouseman will work under the direct supervision of the Materials Manager. The Warehouseman will perform the following principal functions relating to project support but are not limited to:
Duties & Responsibilities:
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Receive truck deliveries arriving on site.
2. Manage Crews and Operators.
3. Equipment must be managed and maintained.
4. Inventories need to be maintained.
5. Issues and deliveries to be Power Block.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
6. Receive truck offload cargoes and inspect.
7. Laborers, trades helpers and operators to direct.
8. Rental and company owned equipment to be managed.
9. Responsible for yard and all properties.
â€¢ Safety minded.
â€¢ Experience with supervision of others.
â€¢ English, Dari and Pashto are required.
â€¢ Yard and equipment management.
â€¢ Knowledge of construction materials.
â€¢ Load by example not words.
â€¢ Computer skills to type report, and letters.
â€¢ Good leader that is respected by workers.
â€¢ Primary school or equivalence experience.
â€¢ Reads and writes well in English.
â€¢ 2 years working experience in warehouse environment.
â€¢ Level 4 fluent English is required.
Abilities and Skills:
â€¢ Ability to work in a team, ability to work under pressure to meet the deadlines and excellent interpersonal skills are required.
â€¢ Demonstrate commitment to LBG/B and Vs mission, vision and values.
â€¢ Display cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.