|Date Posted:||Nov 27, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 5, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||6|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
Ensure the security of people, property and premises.
Requires travel to provinces:
Good physical condition – Capable of showing authority.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Objective 1: Watch over people’s security:
- Screen and organize entries and exits, movements of people inside and outside the base day and night;
- Check the identity of visitors and inform the secretary (or the expatriate present in the building) of their arrival;
- Register all movements of visitors and ACF vehicles;
- Control the crowd if necessary.
- Report immediately any disruptions or problems;
- Report immediately any major event.
Objective 2 : Watch over the security of the premises and goods:
- Watch over the security of the equipment;
- Ensure integrity of the food stocks and material at any moment;
- Help transport material when charging and discharging;
- Help with repairs and construction jobs in the premises;
- Watch over the security of the premises: enclosures, gate, etc.
Objective 3 : Miscellaneous tasks :
- Operate the stand-by radio ;
- Start and switch off the generator;
- Help other employees if necessary;
- Contribute to the treatment of waste;
Participate in the upkeep of the base (sweeping, collecting leaves, etc.).
Job Location:Afghanistan, Parwan
Preferably, but not compulsory: at least 1 year experience working at similar position
Good physical condition.
Capable of showing authority and being helpful
Fluency in local language
Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with team members