|Date Posted:||May 13, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 23, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
About Mutahid Development Finance Institution:
Mutahid, (meaning United in local language) was created in April 2011 to serve Afghan entrepreneurs by providing microfinance, SME, and Islamic loans. Currently Mutahid is serving over 22,000 clients in Kabul, Mazar, Herat, Kunduz, Takhar and Badakhshan, and is expanding its outreach into new markets.
If you are interested in the opportunity to work in an organization committed to the core principles of ethics, providing innovative programs and building advanced technology solutions to better serve our clients, and are a hard work individual, then you are the person Mutahid wants to hire!
Mutahid is seeking a qualified candidate who is interested in joining our growing Development Finance Institutions as :
A guard is responsible to patrol Mutahid office premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of Mutahid premises. Also monitor and authorize entrance and departure of visitors and check for the incoming and outgoing items
Requires travel to provinces:
Following are the skills required
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Overall duties:
· Check & register the visitors coming to office.
· Check & register the late sitting staff, staff working in off-days and personal laptops.
· Inform respective staff whom the visitor wants to meet.
· Perform day & night duty as security guard.
· Check & register all incoming and outgoing items.
· Check all vehicles entering to the parking area.
· Look out for intruders or suspicious persons & objects.
· Report to admin coordinator/Admin assistant about any irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
· Ensure the completeness & availability of equipments while taking over the duty from other security guards.
· Be aware of fire extinguisher location and have the skill to use it.
· Perform any other relevant duty assigned by the supervisor;
Job Location:Afghanistan, Herat
Education: A High/ Secondary school certified.
Knowledge: Using of fire extinguisher & generator.