|Date Posted:||May 13, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 23, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Mutahid Development Finance Institution:
Mutahid (meaning United in local language) Development Finance Institution (MUTAHID) was established on April 1, 2011 and initially three MFIs namely Microfinance Agency for Development and Rehabilitation of Afghan Communities (MADRAC), Parwaz Microfinance Institution (PARWAZ) and Mofad Microfinance Company (MOFAD) were consolidated. Later on, three additional MFIs namely Women for Women International Microfinance Afghanistan (WWI), Ariana Financial Services (AFS) and ChildFund Afghanistan Microfinance Limited (CFA MF) consolidated into MUTAHID. The creation of MUTAHID was an opportunity to combine the best components of these consolidating institutions and to preserve the significant investments made over the last few years, to create one larger, stronger and sustainable, best practice MFI based on the core principles of ethics, ideas and hard work while incorporating the lessons learned from the past. Microfinance Investment Support Facility for Afghanistan (MISFA) is supporting MUTAHID directly by providing direction, capacity building and financial resources and while a division of MISFA is run as a separate autonomous operating entity. The management of MUTAHID is ensuring the orderly and judicial transfer of good clients, quality staff and assets of the consolidating institutions.
A guard is responsible to patrol Mutahid office premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of Mutahid premises. Also monitor and authorize entrance and departure of visitors and check for the incoming and outgoing items
Requires travel to provinces:
Knowledge: Using of fire extinguisher & generator.
Monitoring Communicating clearly/concisely Instructing
Organizing Prioritizing tasks Team work
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Check & register the visitors coming to office.
· Check & register the late sitting staff, staff working in off-days and personal laptops.
· Inform respective staff whom the visitor wants to meet.
· Perform day & night duty as security guard.
· Check & register all incoming and outgoing items.
· Check all vehicles entering to the parking area.
· Look out for intruders or suspicious persons & objects.
· Report to admin coordinator/Admin assistant about any irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
· Ensure the completeness & availability of equipments while taking over the duty from other security guards.
· Be aware of fire extinguisher location and have the skill to use it.
· Perform any other relevant duty assigned by the supervisor;
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Education: A High/ Secondary school certified.