|Date Posted:||May 10, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jun 4, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Water Treatment Plant Operator
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Basic Knowledge about Pre-Treatment and R.O. Plants.
(Chlorine doser, Sand filter, Carbon filter, Ultraviolet Disinfectant, Reverse Osmosis and Demineralization unit)
- Operation and maintenance of complete water treatment plant.
- Able to carry out regeneration and repair of Reverse osmosis and Demineralization unit (Cation, Anion and Mixed bed).
- Changing of resins for demineralization unit.
- Understanding with process control and PLC based Control System.
- Log down measurement reading and operating conditions of all equipments assigned to him in the water treatment plant.
- To conduct check R.O. Membrane, CIP System, Pumps, Valves and Tanks conditions.
- Calibration of online instruments.
- Testing of key water parameters through portable instruments.
- Capabilities of repairing and maintenance of online instruments.
- Willing to work in extended hours as per requirement of service conditions.
- Previous experience in operation of water treatment plant.
- Having skills of managing service efficiently.
- Assessment of performance and troubleshooting.
- Basic Knowledge of water chemistry.
- Having excellent communication skills and report writing.
- Literary skills including the ability to read manuals.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Time and stress management skills
- Excellent spoken and written English with report writing capability.
- Good knowledge of computer applications