|Date Posted:||Aug 4, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 8, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Graphic Designer,Computer Science|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||6 - 10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||12 months|
Responsible for creating the design and layout of a website or web pages. It and can mean working on a brand new website or updating an already existing site. Creates the look, layout, and features of a website. The job involves understanding both graphic design and computer programming. .
Requires travel to provinces:
- A relevant diploma in related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor in Information Technology or web Designing
Master Degree preferred
Microsoft and Cisco Certifications