|Date Posted:||May 12, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jun 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Computer Science|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
Highest Finished Education
Web Designer/ IT
Western ICT Solutions
No of Jobs
According - to Company / Organization salary scale/month
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Web Designer develops the layout and the overall look of a website and creates graphic and media essentials using Photoshop, flash and other media applications. Reflect on the artistic of the site by considering color and typography.
Web Designing Responsibilities:
1. Ensure that a website is user-friendly and interactive. Working with clients and co-workers.
2. Focus is on designing a site that promotes an Western ICT’s business, branding and logo.
4. Creates and further develop existing group websites according to specification, along with the development of new group websites. He/she will be a PHP programmer with experience of working with Content Management System driven websites.
5. Design and develop the corporate website ensuring strong functionality and optimization.
6. Responsible for the design of company web pages, including graphics, animation and functionality.
7. Have the experience of using Adobe CS4 Web Edition, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash including Action script.
9. Responsible to create design templates, including graphic design, site navigation, and layout of contents for the Western ICT websites.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Knowledge and Competencies:
1. At least 3 years of relevant and progressive experience in website management, journalism and written communication
2. Excellent writing and editing skills in Pashto, Dari and English.
3.Prior professional experience in an international and/or civil society working environment is considered as an advantage.
4.2-years degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Multimedia Design or a related field.
5.Web Designers must be proactive, able to communicate effectively and work on multiple deadlines.