|Date Posted:||Apr 7, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Apr 13, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Elite Construction Company is inviting applicants from qualified and suitable candidates for the position of Designer / IT Officer to submit their resumes and clearly explaining their suitability by addressing key competency for the position.
The Designer / IT Officer designs and develops the layout and the overall look of websites and create graphic and media essentials using Photoshop, Flash and other media applications, and solves the problem of all Elite Companies, project sites and guesthouse network and computer equipment and activities.
Under the direction of the IT Manager the Designer / IT Officer will be responsible for the proper designing of the media, maintenance and functioning of the information technology system like servers, computers, and communications and multimedia equipments at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities Include but not limited to the following:
1. Develop websites for Elite Companies and make the correction and updates if needed.
2. Keep the websites updated.
3. Design and develop relational database and systems.
4. Design and interior page layouts including content formatting, CSS creation, and HTML files converted from Photoshop templates and custom graphics.
5. Design and develop the layouts and graphics and media essentials and other office needed documents.
7. Having knowledge of HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, PHP, ASP and website maintenance.
8. Equally implementing of the IT Policy of the Company.
9. PC and Servers support, especially with windows server and windows client operating system.
10. Installation and troubleshooting of software, hardware like printers, switches, access points, antivirus and etc.
11. Being responsible for troubleshooting internet issues and contacting the ISP.
12. Monitoring the Internet connections.
13. Maintaining and updating the websites of the company on the specific time.
14. Follow up the domain registration, hosting and other issues of the websites.
15. Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the main servers of the company network.
16. Creating the backup system for all usersâ€™ fillies and making backups of all related documents on time.
17. Taking regular backups and ensure restoration procedures for the LAN.
18. Ensuring backup recovery and data concurrency.
19. Assisting the purchasing of the IT and communication related equipment and parts.
20. Installing update standard office packages.
21. Maintaining a virus free environment.
22. Building a safe networking environment.
23. Having an on time service for the Elite Companies employees to avoid work delay or meeting deadlines on time.
24. Having a great and controlled cabling, ducting, net and telephone connections systems.
25. Providing technical support to users regarding computer hardware, software, network maintenance and administration.
26. Undertaking planned regular maintenance of information Technology equipments.
27. Monitoring proper power and environmental conditions for office technology equipments.
28. Monitoring, repairing, troubleshooting and coordinating with service providers.
29. Performing other related duties as assigned.
1. University degree or equivalent in Graphic Design, Web Design, Multimedia Design and IT field.
2. At least 5 years work experience in the Design and IT field.
3. Experience with LAN system to include Linux and Windows Server 2003 systems, network switches, and network routers.
4. Network security experience required.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Computer programming, trouble shooting, and networking experience.
7. Having ability of configuration of Cisco routers, manageable switches and firewall.
8. Ability of point to point and point to multi point wireless configuration and installation.
9. LAN, WAN, and VSAT knowledge and experience.
10. Knowledge of MS applications, MS Office, MS Project, Network Management software.
11. Installation and troubleshooting of network printers, managed antivirus clients and other IT related equipments and applications.
12. Competency in National and English languages.
13. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (honesty, trustworthiness, hardworking, integrity and punctuality).