|Date Posted:||May 7, 2017|
|Closing Date:||May 12, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAFG|
|Years of Experience:||7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||4 months|
About Ministry of Communication and Information Technology:
The incumbent of this position will be responsible for Preparing the work plan for the department and design/develop several web services, constant communication with stakeholders and inter department and design and managing the website related activities.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare work plan of the Department in accordance with work plan and strategic goals of the agency and ensure its effective and timely implementation.
2. Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
3. Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
4. The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
5. Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
7. Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
8. Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Government applications.
9. Any other duties as required by higher authorities in accordance with laws, regulations and objectives of the Commission
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
o Must meet requirements for implementation of this Job Description according to article 7 of Civil Servants Law
o A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information System is required. Master’s degree in one of the above-mentioned fields is preferable.
o At least 7 years of experience working with web design, development, testing, implementation, maintenance and administration using suitable technologies.
o Experience with required technologies used in system.