|Date Posted:||Aug 27, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Sep 27, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan United Bank:
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 27 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking.
For more information kindly visit: www.afghanunitedbank.com
The Position of Web-Developer consists of Assisting and implementing of all Department strategies, development of Applications etc.
Requires travel to provinces:
· Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
. Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Program, test and debug all web applications at AUB
· Develop appropriate code structures to solve specific tasks
· Responsible for various UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards for the deployed applications
· Planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units at AUB.
· Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
· Create and maintain software documentation and Conducting Technical Training.
· Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling AUB site.
· Responsible for Maintaining of existing systems and applications.
· Collaborate with staff and teams to develop, format and deploy content.
· Research and propose software programs that are compatible to the future technologies.
· Modify applications according to the requests and perform tests.
· Solve issues and application errors and bugs.
· Assume ownership of code throughout development, staging, testing and production.
· Evaluate existing applications, recommend improvements for performance efficiency.
· Develop security procedures to protect applications from unauthorized usage.
· Perform data back-up and archival on regular basis.
· Provide technical-level assistance to the junior staff in creating specific applications.
· To undertake such other duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature as may be determined from time to time by Line Manager.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· A bachelor's degree, usually in computer science, graphic arts, Web design or a related field
· Proven work experience as a web designer/Developer with at least 3 Years’ Experience as a computer programmer or graphic designer
· Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and sitemap
· Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools