|Date Posted:||May 12, 2020|
|Closing Date:||May 31, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
This position will manage and lead a team of people, all relevant matter to their attendance, overtime and etc… vehicles maintenance, store inventory system, and managing the day to day operations in all AWCC regional offices and Kabul workshop. Making Purchase Requests for vehicles maintenance on time reporting to Transport Management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling.
2. Regularly report progress on each job and quickly communicate the concerns with the Transport head
3. Develop and implement inventory systems to record, file and store information.
- Take care of workshop staff and attendance
- Responsible to keep inventory list of store
- Take care of vehicles repair on time
- Controlling the AWCC vehicles in Province
- Checking and keeping record of all AWCC maintenance reports
- Providing Feedback for transport director from task we have done
SUPERVISORY TASKS (IF REQUIRED):
1. Take care of all workshops (staff – Goods/vehicle parts – vehicles)
2. Control of mechanics for repair of the vehicles on time
3. Control and supervise the maintenance and taking care of company goods
4. Updating the workshop history record timely
5. Checking all Province and cross checking their repairs in Workshop history record
6. Daily repairing vehicles more or less than 12 vehicles
PLANNING AND REPORTING
1. Directly reporting to Transport head
2. Yearly planning for stock
3. Checking and Making PR for six months or on yearly base for stock parts
4. Planning for every winter season vehicle needs.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Necessary knowledge and Experience to be able to do the job • Excellent verbal and written communication
• Knowledge of good reporting
• Able to work under pressure and deadline
• Flexibility in doing different technical duties’
• Having computer knowledge
• Well knowledge workshop, inventory and Stock/store management
Education and Certification requirements • Minimum 14th Grade, Bachelor degree in Auto mechanical Engineering will be preferable.
• Multi language skills (good communication in English written and speaking)
• At least 4 years work experience in the same field.
Job specific technical Skills • Ability to work with people at various levels from shop floor to senior management
• Computer literacy with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
• Work knowledge of workshop management, vehicle repairing and inventory system.
• Ability to work under pressure