|Date Posted:||Apr 7, 2010|
|Reference:||V# GND 018 April 07, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Apr 15, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Public Relations|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About Counterpart International STEP:
The writer will produce and design a Manual based on below contents.
Chapter 1: Politics
Chapter 2: Political rights of women
Chapter 3: Election and Women participation
Chapter 4: Womenâ€™s role in provincial councilâ€™s election
Chapter 5: Role of Woman in Government
Chapter 6: Role of Woman in Judiciary Power
Chapter 7: Role of woman in Afghanistan parliament
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop and produce womenâ€™s political right training manual in relation to Islam, government and civil society to support womenâ€™s political participation in the country.
2. Give practical case study about how womenâ€™s right are practiced in Afghanistan
3. Participate in monthly meeting with Counterpart and CEEPs together to update about the process of the work
4. Prepare/submit draft of each chapter to Counterpart/CEEPs for comments and further suggestions
5. The content should be concise, understandable and comprehensive.
6. Some of the issues which need illustration through a picture, the writer should suggest the topic and set-up of the picture.
7. The information should be consistent with Afghan Laws i.e. Afghanistanâ€™s Constitutions and other laws.
8. Make sure the information is consistent with Afghan Laws and women issues are considered.
9. Consult with Counterpart STEP Team in the preparation of the contents of the manual after each chapter is prepared
Masterâ€™s degree in Political Science (prefer)
5 â€“ 9 years of professional technical writing experience on political issues
Editorial / writing experience and proficiency in proofreading
Analyze skill, political issues towards women situation
Skill to analyze Afghan law