|Date Posted:||May 14, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 27, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh - 1 Year|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL) launches a new project called Community, Livestock and Agriculture Project (CLAP). The project is funded by International Fund for Agriculture Development (IFAD). The overall goal of the project is to contribute to reducing poverty in rural Afghanistan. More specifically, the project objective is to improve food security of 169,500 rural households in selected districts in the provinces of Kabul, Parwan, and Logar by increasing agriculture and livestock productivity. This will be achieved by enhancing productive assets, skills, services, technologies, and income opportunities of the targeted beneficiaries (i.e. by introducing appropriate livestock and agriculture technology options, strengthening local capacity, and strengthening some weak areas of value-chain, including linkages with markets). The project also aims at reducing gender disparities by increasing the social and economic status of women engaged in these activities.
The Admin YPC is responsible for the organization and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. He/she is responsible to report to administration manager.
Provinces to travel:
· Demonstrates attention to details, good organizational and planning skills.
· Has good problem solving, decision making and negotiation skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Good working knowledge of English written and verbal, fluent in Dari/Pashto.
· Intermediate computer skills (MS Office and Power Point).
· Good understanding of office administration.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Organize all records of CLAP & SNaPP-2.
· Typing and copying letters, notes and other forms of communication in Dari/English as needed.
· Send/deliver letters of CLAP and SNaPP-2 to MAIL Directorates or provincial directors.
· Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
· Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues.
· Collect, sort and distribute correspondence, reports and other material.
- Set up, classify and maintain proper filling.
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· Diploma or Bachelor degree in Business administration, economic or public administration.
- The interested candidates should submit their resume alone with a cover letter
- Put (YPC-012/CLAP/MAIL)” in the subject line otherwise your application will NOT be considered.
- Candidate’s educational degree must be attested by Ministry of Higher Education - Afghanistan otherwise we will not accept the application in short listing process.
- Please note that application received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.