Highly-skilled foreign professionals who are currently living other than Japan and will visit to Japan only for this program (OECD/DAC-listed countries except China)
FY2016 to 2018 participants in this program are not eligible to apply.
From middle of April to middle of June, 2019
Private-sector companies, industry associations, and non-profit corporations in Japan. Host companies are determined after matching by the Program Office and subsequent approval by the Screening Committee.
A: Entering Japan on Sun, September 1 & departing on Tue, November 12
B: Entering Japan on Mon, September 9 & departing on Tue, November 19
C: Entering Japan on Tue, September 17 & departing on Tue, November 26
D: Entering Japan on Mon, September 30 & departing on Tue, December 10
E: Entering Japan on Mon, October 7 & departing on Tue, December 17
Intern should follow the schedule appointed by the Program office.
Person who satisfy all the following requirements are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be able to submit a school or university enrolment or graduation certificate and a letter of recommendation from the (enrolled/graduated) university or company etc.
- Able to undertake required training and full-time internship at the host company.
- Satisfying with any other individual conditions required by each company.
- Person who previously participated in this program can not apply this year.
- Registration is accepted online via the registration form on the Program Office website.
- Selection is conducted through document screening, primary interview (local language/English/Japanese), and secondary interview (Japanese/English).
- During the selection process, various documents (university qualifications, language skills, passport copy etc.), letters of recommendation, photographs, required documents for the visa, etc. are required to submit individually.
Allowance: 4,000 yen per day for living expenses. This amount will be paid for the entire duration of the internship
- Round-trip economy class air ticket, travel insurance.
- Internship insurance
- Transportation and accommodation expenses associated with training program.
Formulating an internship plan (roles/goals, etc. of an intern) discussing with the Internship manager.
- Participating in pre-training, follow-up training, and wrap-up presentation.
- Engaging in full-time internship during the designated period.
- Taking responsibility for their own safety and health as thoroughly as possible. Securing emergency related information network in Japan. Keeping in touch with the Program Office and the host company regularly as reporting or consulting with them in case of injury or mental disease etc.
- Being obliged to handle some tasks requested from the program office (document, notification, and report) not only during internship period but also before and after the internship.
Intern recruitment will be performed overseas, targeting graduates from developing countries (OECD/DAC-listed countries except China).
- Information sessions will be held in 6 countries (Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, India and Myanmar). Please note that even non-participants in information sessions can apply for internships.
- Recruitment information sessions for host companies will be held throughout Japan.
Official Link: https://internshipprogram.jp/english/foreign/
|Date Posted:||May 29, 2019||Closing Date:||Jun 14, 2019|