No of Scholarships: Not Defined
Course Level: Undergraduate, Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
Fields of Study: All Fields & Majors
Deadline: 5th June 2019 For Masters & Doctoral
About MEXT Masters & Ph.D.
For MEXT Research Scholarship Applicants should apply for the field of study they majored in at university or its related field.
Moreover, the fields of study must be subjects which applicants will be able to study and research in graduate courses at Japanese universities.
A student who studies medicine, dentistry or welfare science will not be allowed to engage in clinical training such as medical care and operative surgery until he/she obtains a relevant license from the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare under applicable Japanese laws.
Required Qualifications & Eligibility Criteria
MEXT accepts applications from international students to study in Japan who satisfy the following qualifications and conditions.
- Applicants must have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- However, persons with dual nationality who hold Japanese nationality and whose place of residence at the time of application is outside of Japan are eligible to apply as long as they choose the nationality of the other country and renounce their Japanese nationality by the date of their arrival in Japan.
- The First Screening must be conducted at the Japanese diplomatic mission in the country of which the applicant chooses the nationality.
- An applicant who has Japanese nationality at the time of application is not eligible.
Applicants, in principle, must have been born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Master’s course: Applicants who have completed 16 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
- Doctoral Course: Applicants who have completed 18 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
- Language: Knowledge of Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL is not Mandatory.
Financial Coverage (Scholarship Coverage)
- Allowance of 2,000 yen or 3,000 yen per month will be added to the monthly scholarship.
- Students receiving preparatory education and non-regular students: 143,000 yen per month
- Regular students enrolled in Master’s or professional degree courses: 144,000 yen per month.
- Regular students enrolled in Doctoral courses: 145,000 yen per month.
- Fees for the entrance examination, matriculation, and tuition at universities will be paid by MEXT.
- The entrance examination fee, however, will be borne by the grantees if they cannot proceed to the master’s or doctoral course or cannot be admitted by the university
- Transportation to Japan: MEXT will stipulate the travel schedule and route, and provides an airline ticket to grantees who will arrive in Japan during the specified period.
- The Airline ticket will be an Economy-class ticket for the flight.
The Last Date to Apply for the MEXT Japan Scholarship 2020 From Japanese Government Scholarship is 5th June 2019 For Masters & Doctoral.
How to Apply
You have to Fill the Application Form with all the details and all the documents. The procedure is given below and all the links are given below. Please Must Check official Link. Check Japanese Embassy websites in Your Country.
|Date Posted:||May 12, 2019||Closing Date:||Jun 5, 2019|