- Application Deadline: January 11, 2020
- Course Level: French higher education institutions nominating candidates for the Eiffel Program commit to enrol them:
- – in a master’s degree program;
- – in an engineering program;
- – or in a PhD program in a cotutelle or joint doctoral thesis supervision, in partnership with a foreign higher education institution.
- Study Subject: Eiffel opportunities are available in four main fields:
- – Law studies;
- – Economics and management;
- – Engineering sciences at master’s level, Science in a broad sense at PhD level
- (engineering sciences; exact sciences: mathematics, physics, chemistry and life sciences, nano and biotechnology, earth sciences, sciences of the universe, environmental sciences, information and communication science and technology); – Political sciences
- Award: 5.1. Master’s level
- The Eiffel scholarship consist of a monthly allowance of €1,181 (a maintenance allowance of €1,031 and a monthly stipend of €150). In addition, the following benefits are covered:
- Eligible Countries: International students (except French students) are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: Nationality: this program is reserved for non-French nationals. Candidates with two nationalities, one of which is French, are not eligible.
- Age: for master’s level, candidates must be no older than 30 on the date of the 2020 Campaign, that is, students born after March 1989. At PhD level, candidates must be no older than 35 on the date of the 2020 Campaign, that is, students born after March 1984.
- Origin of applications: only applications submitted by French educational institutions are accepted. These institutions commit to enrolling scholarship holders on the academic program for which they have been selected. Applications submitted by any other means shall not be considered. Furthermore, any candidate nominated by more than one institution shall be disqualified.
- Levels of study: opportunities are granted to candidates wishing to enrol in a master’s program, including at an engineering school, and for PhD students. The Eiffel Program does not apply to French-run master’s programs abroad.
- Scholarship incompatibilities: foreign students who, at the time of application, have already been awarded a French government award from another Program, are not eligible, even if the program only covers health insurance
- English Language Requirements: When pre-selecting non-French-speaking candidates, establishments must make sure that their language skills meet the requirements of the relevant course of study.
How to Apply:
- Only applications submitted by French higher education institutions are accepted.
- You are an institution and you have already participated in the Eiffel program => You should have received an email concerning the download of application files. If that is not the case,
- You are an institution participating for the first time in the Eiffel Program
- You are a student interested in participating in the Eiffel program
|Date Posted:||Oct 28, 2019||Closing Date:||Jan 9, 2020|