Category & Eligibility
1. Scholarship for One-Academic-Year Study Students
2. Scholarship for One-Semester Study Students
Application is open to applicant who owns a non-Chinese citizenship, is between 16 and 35 years old and in good health condition (Applicant currently working in a Chinese language teaching position shall not exceed the age limit of 45).
Scholarship for One-Academic-Year Study Students: This category provides a sponsorship for 11 months. Those who were learn in China after Jan. 1st, 2017 will not be included. Provide Chinese language and literature advanced courses to those students and scholars who are engaged in Chinese translation and sinology research. Applicant should have a minimum score of 180 in HSK Test (Level 4), and HSKK (Intermediate Level) test result.
Scholarship for One-Semester Study Students: This category provides a sponsorship for 5 months. Applicant should have no prior experience of studying in China, but have a minimum score of 210 in HSK Test (Level 3), and HSKK (Beginner Level) test result.
The university provides scholarship holders with free dormitory rooms (usually double rooms or single rooms which include bathroom, bed, air conditioner, telephone, fridge, TV, Internet and so on).
The applicants send the application materials to the international College of Tianjin University of Technology and Education. The application time is from March 1st to June 15th.
The applicants must fill in and provide the following documents truly, correctly and completely:
- Application form for Tianjin government scholarship: Fill in the application form attached in Chinese or English.
- Highest diploma (notarial photocopy): Applicants shall provide proof of studying on application. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarial translations in Chinese or English.
- Academic transcripts (notarial photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Study or research plan: In Chinese or in English, no less than 800 words.
- Recommendation letters: Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (the original copy should be kept by the applicant), and the original Blood Test Report: The form printed by Chinese quarantine authority could be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua, and should be filled in Chinese or English language. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records, those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take medical examination as it is valid for only 6 months.
- Photocopy of Passport
Category and Fees
- Full Scholarship
The registration, tuition, textbook and accommodation fee are free. The living allowance and comprehensive medical insurance fee are provided
- Partial Scholarship
Estimated costs for partial scholarship students.
1. Application fee:400 RMB
2. Learning materials: 500 RMB/ academic year
3. Insurance: 800 RMB/ academic year
4. Accommodation: 70RMB/day(single room), 35RMB/day(double room)
Including：bathroom, bed, air conditioner, TV, Internet.
|Date Posted:||Jan 22, 2020||Closing Date:||Jun 15, 2020|