|Date Posted:||Jan 25, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Jan 30, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Bu Ali Rehabilitation and Aid Network (hereinafter BARAN) is a Nongovernmental, Non-political and Non for profit. BARAN has been found on the basis of Afghanistan National constitution, accepted International conventions and Human Rights Principles in order to provide standard Health Care, Education and Social Services as well as to conduct Researches and Trainings on Management, Leadership and Community Development for all of Afghans. Special attention will be given for the rehabilitation of Persons with Disability. Hence Disability and its related issues will be always a priority for BARAN.
Admin/HR Assistant will work with under direct supervission of Admin Officer and Finance Manager, and in coordination with other Operation and Management staff.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Working for development of Administration, creating formats for administration and standardizing administration daily operation and monthly reports.
2. Collecting standard Administration monthly reports from all the sub office and filing them in a professional manner and provide the management team with consolidated staff information.
3. Supporting and assisting all the project managers and Administrative staff in the provinces and headquarter through controlling, supervision and training considering the preset procedure.
4. Coordinating Administrative/HR activities among the bases.
5. Preparing, follow up and maintaining of the updated staff data base for over all organization including contracted and un-contracted staff.
6. Ensure proper recruitment of staff for all the projects and Head Office.
7. Ensure complete personnel file (contracts, timesheets, CV, application form, covering letter and diplomas and all related documents) for each staff are available in Head and Sub-Offices.
8. To ensure the original staff files are available in the head quarter each month.
9. Preparation and follow up of staff list for different projects and ensure providing staff roster for the quarterly report for the donors.
10. Ensure Evaluation of all staff in different projects and its follow up.
11. Collection of Payroll Tax reports from all the bases, its payment and preparation of Monthly Tax Report.
12. Ensuring or checking of the attendance sheet or time sheets in monthly bases.
13. Checking and follow up off days of the staff on the standard days-off follow up database.
14. Ensuring that the staffs is respecting Bu Ali Rehabilitation and Aid Network internal staff regulation and to apply the staff regulation and to answer to all question coming from the staff about our internal rules.
15. Ensuring or doing employees satisfaction survey and training need assessment.
16. Ensure that the subordinate staff are working properly and to the maximum extend contribute to the goals achievement.
17. To prepare monthly report on his objectives and achievement and submitted to Finance Manager.
18. Other administrative/HR related tasks.
â€¢ DBA in HR Management.
â€¢ High school (12th grade) education, including or supplemented by course(s) related to the area of work.
â€¢ English Reading, Writing and specking ability.
â€¢ Minimum 4 years working experience at the same position.
â€¢ Good Computer skills (Ms Office)
â€¢ Inter personnel skills and ability to train others.
â€¢ Clear communication skills and attentiveness.
â€¢ Team building skills.
â€¢ Willingness to travel to other Sub-offices
â€¢ Time Flexible