|Date Posted:||Jun 14, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Jun 25, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration ,Information Technology|
|Salary Range:||386 - 387 USD monthlyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||6 month(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
We are a non-political, non-governmental, non-profit humanitarian and developmental organization working to improve the lives of the Afghan people since 1984. We address the acute needs of the most vulnerable and support early recovery and sustainable development for all Afghans. We align our work to the specific needs and priorities of the Afghan communities.
The Admin Assistant is responsible to assist the Finance & Administration Officer in administration, procurement and ICT related issues and ensure that send and receive of pouches is proper and on time.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· To assist the Finance & Administration Officer in updating of the staff list, attendance sheets with attachments, vehicle list and rent house list, and daily follow up of attendance sheet.
· To assist the Finance & Admin Officer in updating the project stock and store material lists.
· To prepare the pouch list and check all the documents to be sent or received via pouch are correct and complete.
· To assist the Finance & Administration Officer to prepare relevant administration documents required by the Program Administration Team, Program, Finance, and HR & Admin Departments.
· To prepare and fill stock books and stock sheets of the regional office.
· To prepare and timely update the inventory lists of the equipment in the region.
· To assist the count committee during the physical check of the fixed assets.
· To assist Finance & Administration Officer to complete recruitment documents according to the recruitment document checklist.
· To assist regional staff in ICT related issues with support from Main office ICT unit.
· To fill the SDN form and exit procedure documents of the resigned or terminated staff.
· To keep and manage the files and keep/ supervise them in manageable and efficient order.
· To participate in procuring the project materials based on the approved purchase request and prepare the documents.
· To assist the Finance & Admin Officer in managing the support staff.
· The Administration Assistant must strictly follow the organization's existing security policies, procedures, and daily instructions of the safety personnel.
Any tasks are given by the Finance & Administration Officer /Regional Manager
Education/ Qualification and Employment Benefits
Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA) or Information Technology (IT) is required.
Experience: At least (2) two years of relevant experience in administration and Information Technology (IT) is required.
Other qualifications’ an advantage:
Good communication skills in oral and written English, computer skills and prioritization skills are an asset.
Languages: Fluency in English, Pashto and Dari languages are required.
· Good training opportunities to enhance employees’ skills
· Severance pay: one month salary per year of service
· 36 days of paid annual leave per year
· 10 days of paid sick leave per year
· Eid bonus on both Eids (after the completion of three months service)
· 30 days of paid Hajj leave (after the completion of one year service)
· 90 days of paid maternity leave for female employees(after the completion of three months service)
· 5 days of paid paternity leave for male employees(after the completion of three months service)
· 15 days of public holidays per year
· Food allowance AFN (3500) /month