|Date Posted:||Sep 8, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Sep 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
About Kardan School of Excellence :
Kardan School of excellence is Afghanistan’s leading private high school. The School earned a strong reputation for academic excellence in several academic contests around the world such as in New York and India through the achievements in MUN (Modern United Nation) debates. It is worth citing that the School has immensely expanded over the years and now has several branches in Kabul. The school has a separate campus for female students and a modern kindergarten equipped with all facilities and services. It is worth mentioning that over 2000 students are pursuing their studies in Kardan School of excellence. With modern curriculum and highly qualified instructors/teachers, we are recognized for quality education and service across the industry.
Job Title: Coordinator
Reports To:Managing Director & Principal
Supervises:Students and all teachers of the school
Job Location: Kabul
Employment type: Full-time
Salary: As per the organization’s salary scale
Vacancy Number: KIS-002
No. of Jobs: 2
Organization: Kardan International School
Years of Experience: 5 Years
Education: Bachelors, BBA preferred
Open Date: 8th September
Close Date: 20th September
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Work closely with the Principal and other members of the school leadership on a daily basis to ensure the smooth overall operation of the school.
2. Serve as the lead technical and academic authority at school, providing expert leadership and support to students and teachers in implementing a world class education;
3. Support the development of policies, procedures, and learning platforms;
Conduct teacher evaluation, supervision, and serve as the instructional leader;
4. Work closely with the Principal to receive detailed instructions on academic development of students, training of teachers, and support to students.
5. Implement individualized mentoring plan for each teacher, working closely with teachers on a daily basis to implement teacher capacity development regimes;
6. Work with publishers, and knowledge providers to constantly innovate and implement modern teaching systems and pedagogies;
7. Lead school enrolment functions, meet parents, lead student selection and retention;
Coordinate, Plan, and direct the academic and auxiliary activities of the school.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Education: An earned Bachelor degree from an accredited institution. (Maters Preferred)
Experience: Must have at least 5 years of experience as school coordinator, or supervisor in private and international schools.
Keen desire and interest to work and mentor teachers, providing and implementing individualized learning plans for each teacher