|Date Posted:||Dec 17, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jan 17, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration ,Social Science ,Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
-Etisalat Afghanistan is 100% owned subsidiary of Etisalat UAE. Etisalat is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world and the leading operator in the Middle East and Africa, headquartered in the UAE.
Etisalat Afghanistan is committed to developing the Afghan national work force as an organizational priority. It’s an equal opportunities employer and will ensure development of Afghan nationals by capacity building and using training facilities.
Executive Secretary - CHR&AO (Female)
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
- Implement and maintain office systems active.
- Maintain schedules and calendars.
- Arrange and confirm appointments.
- Organize internal and external events.
- Set up and maintain filing systems.
- Set up and implement work procedures.
- Collate information and maintain excel databases about received documents for approval from each department.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Operate office equipment and manage office space.
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the concerned office.
- Typing and archiving confidential documents and filing them.
- Providing administrative services for the CHR&AO.
- Receiving, directing and replying the telephone messages and emails and other communications.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor's Degree with 5 Years of Secretarial Experience