|Date Posted:||Jul 15, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
About DELTA NGO:
Development Education Learning and Training Association (DELTA) is national level, Non-Governmental, Non-Profitable, Non-Political Organization working for humanitarian cause in Afghanistan and carry out rehabilitation work in Afghanistan.
The organization is established in the year of 2002 and got legal permission from Government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. The organization has been registered with Ministry of Planning, Ministry of Economy in the capital of the country Kabul and registered with all concern departments such as Department of Economy, Rural Rehabilitation and Development Department in southern region of the country. The organization is also registered with UN agencies such as UNOPS, UNWFP, IOM, UNHCR, UNICEF, UNAMA, UNDP, UNOCHA, UNFAO, SWABAC, HANDICAP International and HOPE Worldwide in Kandahar province.
The organization is established based on the reason to take part in rehabilitation of Afghanistan. The organization has been implementing projects in the sectors of Construction, Reconstruction, of Schools, Clinics, Bridges, Rehabilitation of Roads, and Irrigation cleaning of canals, drainage's, Karizes, water supply digging of water wells.
The organization has been implementing the training projects in many sectors such as construction training, mechanical training, technical training, vocational training, agricultural training and etc……….
The finance and admiration manager oversee the company’s financial operations and reporting and avoids wastes, as well as conducts administrative tasks such as communicating with clients and engaging in personnel decisions. he ensures that records across financial departments are accurate.
Provinces to travel:
1. Proven experience as a Financial Manager or any decision-making finance position.
2. Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
3. Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
4. Proficient user of finance software (Quick Books, Xero….)
5. Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
6. Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
7. A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
8. Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Analyzing financial data to identify our company’s financial status.
2. Conducting cost and bench marking analyses.
3. Preparing budget report.
4. Forecasting monthly, quarterly and annual results.
5. Managing financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
6. Lead the recovery team in account receivable.
7. Manage vendor relationships to receive debts.
8. Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
9. Prepare and maintain department budgeting system.
10. Conducting risk management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul, Kapisa, Parwan, Wardak, Nangarhar, Laghman, Ghazni, Kandahar
BBA Graduated and work experience with NGOs