|Date Posted:||May 17, 2022|
|Closing Date:||May 23, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||NTA, Grade DAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Maybe|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
Afghanistan Value Chain (AVC)-Livestock Project will work with various anchor firms throughout the livestock sector to improve value chains to increase productivity in key livestock value chains, improve the commercial viability of agribusiness, and strengthen public private agriculture service delivery. AVC – Livestock will seek to engage women and youth owned business in these livestock value chains. The Project will contribute positive and measurable impacts on the livestock sector as a whole and will ensure that local market actors are involved at every stage of the value chain.
The Human Resources Officer supports the HR team in all activities related to Human Resources according to DAI’s policies and procedures and USAID requirements. S/he supports DAI recruitment, staffing, Terminations and fillings.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist the HR Team, as needed, with recruitment, hiring, employee on-boarding, staff orientation, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions in compliance with USAID rules and regulations, DAI policies, and local labor laws.
• To update TAMIS on daily basis for all long-term and short-term project staff and make sure all the files are completely uploaded with no missing.
• Facilitate hiring efforts by helping schedule interviews, collecting and verifying required documentation.
• Processing and collecting the required documentation (reference checks, educations verifications etc.) for the STTA positions and make sure all HR/administrative documentation for a TAMIS file is complete.
• Resignation/termination; ensure all documentation is provided to staff departing including exit orientation, return of all project properties to relevant departments and to make sure the staff clearance forms are completed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in business Administration or HR Management with 4 years of relevant experience in Human Resources.
• Experience of working with USAID or other similar development projects
• Knowledge of Afghan Labor Law and/or Legal Regulations on labor preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly computer literate with advanced e-mail, word processing and spreadsheet management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skill