|Date Posted:||Nov 25, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 9, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||2 months|
About Ministry of Finance:
The Performance Management Team (Fiscal Reforms and Performance Management Directorate) based in the Ministry of Finance (MoF) facilitates the development and implementation of the reform program Fiscal Performance Improvement plan (FPIP).
Fiscal Performance Improvement plan (FPIP) is the five-year program for strategizing and implementing Public Financial reforms and is a vehicle to the team-based performance management.
FPIP is based on fiduciary risk assessment of teams. It has goals, yearly actions, risk analysis, self-assessment of performance, and independent validation of the performance against the FPIP commitments.
This Reform Program improves the Public Financial management systems and service delivery in Afghanistan by systematic Team-Based Performance Management. It standardizes Afghanistan’s PFM by aligning it with National and international best practices and performance frameworks.
The Ministry of Finance has already launched the performance reform, with over 120 unit plans reviewed and validated. This year, FPIP program has been expanded to three line ministries, including the Ministry of Interior, the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum.
The expansion program is part of the conditions that the government of Afghanistan should meet as part of its commitment to GMAF and SRBC fixed tranche.
Since PMT is overloaded and an urgent interim solution there is need for interns that some of them will be based in the PMT and others in Mastofiates and provincial customs according to their background and expertise.
Provinces to travel:
Relevant work experience will be an advantage but is not mandatory
- Basic understanding of common software architectures
- Knowledge of C#, ASP.NET MVC is an asset
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in Gathering user requirements related to the user interface of the products, work with business users to understand and develop requirements
- Assist in Designing and prototype innovative and interfaces
- Continually keep himself/herself and the team updated with the latest changes in the industry
· Assist in training end users by arranging workshops, user manuals, and other necessary materials
· Assist in basic system administration functions
· Assist in Restructuring the system on demand to satisfy the business needs
· Assist in Troubleshooting any problem rise in the system
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul, Nangarhar, Balkh, Kandahar, Herat
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- A great attitude, collaborative spirit and openness to giving and receiving feedback
Contract duration 6 month with possibility of extension.