|Date Posted:||Dec 2, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 10, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||20|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Finance:
Afghanistan’s infrastructure is grossly inadequate in comparison with the world and even regional standards and is one of the critical reasons holding back economic growth. The existing infrastructure is largely inadequate to satisfy the needs of economic development as well as the demand arising from population growth. However, the large fiscal deficit and paucity of resources limit the Government’s capacity to meet growing infrastructure needs and has emerged as a major constraint to the country’s efforts to improve its investment climate.
Given the increasing demand for services and the need for significant level of investment, capacity and resource requirements, and the constrained fiscal situation and declining in international aid, among other factors, has led the government of Islamic republic of Afghanistan to start a PPP program in order to support the development and delivery of high-quality infrastructure services for the public.
Therefore the government has established PPP Unit at Ministry of Finance in 2014, the purpose of the unit was to develop legal and regulatory framework and as policy maker and serve as a coordinating body. According to the importance and need for this reform the Ministry of Finance has upgraded the Unit to Central Partnership Authority which is working under the direct supervision of the Minister of Finance.
The Central Partnership Authority is a technical board providing qualified assistance on all what related to PPP, to the political and administrative decision makers, for enhancing their planning, developing and implementing projects activities and protect the vested public interest and budget.
- The Intern Compiling best practices, lessons learnt, experiences and stories on key thematic development areas of the relevant Unit/department and Providing support to the DG-PPP, seminars, workshops, conferences, as per the instruction of CB Unit/Department.The specific responsibilities of the Interns contains but not limited to the followings:
Requires travel to provinces:
High levels of personal initiative, motivation, honesty and integrity.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Should be fluent in spoken and written of local languages and English.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Under the direct supervision of the Unit/Department Head, the intern is expected to perform the following tasks:
- Compiling best practices, lessons learnt, experiences and stories on key thematic development areas of the relevant Unit/department (e.g. Stakeholder Engagement Strategy);
- Providing support to the DG-PPP, seminars, workshops, conferences, as per the instruction of CB Unit/Department.
- Provision of Support in writing reports in relevant Unit/Department with attention to daily activities.
- Assisting DG-PPP CB Unit/Department in conducting events, and program within MoF or any other venue selected by CB Unit/Department.
- Assisting in preparation information, reports collections; create and maintain PowerPoint presentations related to DG-PPP Program.
- Supporting related Unit/Department in carrying out the routine activities.
- Assisting to participate in field visits with related department within Kabul.
- Supporting any routine/ad hoc activities within the Unit/Department/LMs as per the instruction of the relevant Unit/Department Head.
- Performing other tasks as required by the Unit/Department or CB Unit/Department.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Fresh Graduate(Bachelor) from Legal, Policy, Business, Civil Engineering, Architectures, Research, Finance & Economics, Marketing, IT/ MIS, HR, Graphic designing
• Extensive knowledge of in mentioned Sections.
Female applicants are encouraged to apply and will be given preference.