|Date Posted:||May 22, 2022|
|Closing Date:||May 29, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||10|
|Functional Area:||Financial Accounting|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||10 month(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Maybe|
|Contract Type:||Project Based|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC International is a leading nonprofit organization with a mission to empower people and communities in situations of poverty, illiteracy, disease, and social injustice. Our approach is grounded in the conviction that people living in vulnerable situations can be agents of change if they are empowered with the tools, skills, and hope they need to change their lives. We design proven, scalable solutions that equip people with the support and confidence they need to achieve their potential. BRAC's institutional expertise on successfully implemented programmes is applied across 10 countries, touching the lives of over 130 million people, where our models are adapted according to the country's context.
In 2022, the Mastercard Foundation in partnership with BRAC International (BI) will be announcing an initiative that will create positive and measurable impact for 1.2 million adolescent girls and young women and 9.5 million people across seven countries in East and West Africa, including Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, and Uganda.
Timely preparation of financial statements and to strengthen the internal control over financial transactions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To make payments to the parties, to record transaction on the system and to prepare monthly accounts.
2. To prepare the bank reconciliation statements.
3. To prepare the monthly /weekly budget forecast.
4. To maintain all kinds of register and Account related files.
5. To prepare the staff payroll, Tax Report as per policy on monthly basis.
6. To reviewing the Bill Vouchers and checking bills with Supporting of documents and verify to have an approval before all kinds of payments or transactions.
7. To make sure or prepare and update asset inventory list of all projects.
8. To prepare monthly/weekly cash requisition for the projects.
9. To follow the procurement policy and budget for any kinds of purchasing.
10.To keep good relation/coordination with program.
11.Day to day correspondence with the head office ,
12.To coo12. Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
13. Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
14. Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.perate external & internal audit as required.
15.To establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the Programme by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
• 3 years with NGO experience in managerial and field of accounts.
• Proficiency in English and National language.
• Computer operate with excel and word
• Experienced in making transactions as procedures and to keep utmost financial transparency.
• Experienced in Ms Word and Excel.
• Trained on accounting software ERP
• Skilled on Tax calculations.