|Date Posted:||Jul 15, 2021|
|Reference:||AD # AF 228/21|
|Closing Date:||Jul 24, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Education/ Training|
|Salary Range:||90000 - 95418 AFN monthlyAFN|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
Quality Assurance Manager is responsible to provide technical support and guidance on development and implementation of project activities, interventions and materials for the project in alignment with the national standard as well as make sure to attain the competencies by standard and comprehensive tools according to grades. The position holder will also oversee the implementation of quality of project activities, build capacity of the relevant project staff so that they can effectively contribute in attainment of the stipulated goal, objectives and results of the project.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Prepare quarterly and yearly work plan based on project’s milestone activity to implement and execute in 10 provinces in Afghanistan.
Ensure the quality of education by the establishing Community Based Schools (CBS) including PNGOs among 10 provinces in Afghanistan.
Ensuring staff and teachers development and ensure materials by visiting CBS.
Ensuring child protection issues by visiting CBS, observing and follow upping the refresher.
Develop the quality of staff by providing staff meeting and need based training.
Observe and follow up refresher training and provide necessary support for better improvement.
Ensure workshops to develop the capacity and skill of teachers, Project Organizers, District Mangers and Master Trainers.
Prepare the guidelines, grade change training modules, refresher training modules, documentation under CBS related activities and project requirements and assist to implement in 10 provinces.
Collect the data and information from 10 provinces as per milestone-based activities and help to prepare report and compile.
Ensure work environment in office by providing openness and gender awareness. Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so
Masters from any recognized university (Sociology, Statistics, Social Science, Economics, Mathematics, Public Administration is preferred)
• Excellent understanding of Education, particularly in the context of conflicting countries like Afghanistan.
• Sound knowledge on global and national policies and guidelines of CBE education and child labor issues.
• Experience in using established inter-agency standards and guidelines on CBE education.
• Proven experience of capacity building of staff and partners on Education concepts, standards, policy and practices.
• Ability to take necessary action/work under pressure.
• Must be a confident communicator and presenter with excellent written and spoken English.
• Ability to work, facilitate and lead a multi-cultural team.
• Expert in developing innovative strategies
• Organizational Capacity Building
• Community Development Interventions
• Report writing skill
• At least 5-7 years of experience working on vocational education in any challenging context.