|Date Posted:||Jun 28, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jul 11, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
1.Under direct supervision of Head of PMU the Reporting Officer is responsible for all reporting matters related GPI and Good Performance Initiative (GPI).
Summary of Responsibilities
2.Produce quarterly, annual, progress, financial, and technical reports for all GPI/GPI projects/programs.
3.Ensure that reports are in line with GPI/GPI quality control and clearance processes and in line with donor requirements.
4.Ensure that project and program results are reported against project outcome and output indicators and targets and in compliance with MCN results-based reporting framework.
5.Track all reporting requirements of GPI Program portfolio and identify â€œpendingâ€ reporting issues of all closed and on-going projects.
6.Work with the different units to identify the bottlenecks in project reporting and other donor related matters and recommend corrective actions to Management.
7.Work closely with Finance to monitor project expenditures in accordance with budget lines and donor guidelines; ensure effective closure of projects through comprehensive and accurate final reports.
8.Prepare the required program reports for the organizations, donors and relevant authorities.
9. Follow up with staff on required reports to different agencies, for up to date and information of relevance.
10. Schedule the reports and follow up with deadlines on due demanded reports.
At least BA degree in Public Administration, Project Management or relevant fields.
- At least 2 â€“ 3 years experience in Project Reporting activities for government or non government organizations.
- Excellent English, Dari and Pashto language skills.
- Good knowledge of computers
- Good knowledge of drafting routine correspondence
- Strong communication skills